Hidden Creek is a beautiful apartment complex. The management is incredible there! Angie, the manager works tirelessly to ensure that every tenant has the best possible living experience. When we had maintenance requests or things come up, she would immediately take care of them, but more importantly make sure we were doing okay and that we were pleased. Never before have I seen a manager care so much about each individual tenant and their happiness. Management is an A+.
Included below are pros and cons of living at Hidden Creek
- The apartments have a lot of natural light, so much so that you don't even need to turn your lights on until it's dark outside.
- The apartments have central lighting fixtures on the ceiling, so you don't need to buy any lamps (a surprising amount of apartments in the Portland area do not have central lighting)
- Management and maintenance want you to have the best experience. They quickly take care of requests.
- Right next to 53rd Ave. Park, a wonderful park with a playground, water feature, soccer fields, tennis courts, and more. Great for families.
- Tucked away in a quiet area of Hillsboro that is still close to everything. Near Costco, restaurants, Max stations, etc.
- Apartments are spacious with lots of storage
- It can get noisy there. Walls and ceilings are so thin that you can hear the specific words your neighbors are speaking. We felt like we had to whisper in our apartment.
Overall, Hidden Creek is a great place to live. If you're okay with hearing your neighbors or your neighbors hearing you, the pros definitely outweigh the cons of the beautiful apartment complex that is managed very well.